Evans Whispering Pines, LLC Christmas Tree Farm
We started growing Christmas Trees in 1983 and have
been selling trees since 1989.
We expanded the farm, in 1990, from the original 13
acres to 53, by buying an additional 40 acres across the road from the
farmstead. Here at Whispering Pines, we the Evans family are planning
ahead into this new century with new ideas and a new generation to
continue our pledge to our customers of quality and service in the years
ahead. We are a large full service Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm in
Hendricks County, Indiana less than 20 miles from I-465 on the west side
of Indianapolis. We also, have a large Wholesale Wreath Department. Many shapes and sizes are available. We
are open, daily 9am-6pm, from the day after Thanksgiving until December 21st. And on your way out don't forget to stop by and see the pygmy goats, Macey the Pony and don't forget about Buddy the miniature Donkey! It's never too late to start a great family Christmas tradition!
Owners: Joe and Rita Evans
Members of the Indiana Christmas Tree Growers Association
An Evans Whispering Pines Wreath at the Residence of the Governor of Indiana Mitch and Cherry Daniels
We have a Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm with self
or full service (same price)
* Choose From:
- Scotch or White Pine, Norway
Spruce, or Canaan Fir available in the fields.
- We provide free hayrides to and from our fields across the road.
- We have saws for you to use - NO CHAINSAWS PLEASE
- You can cut or we will cut for you.
- Fresh Pre-Cut Frasier, Douglas, Balsam and Noble Firs at the barn for your convenience.
* Freshly made Wreaths and Garland for your selection
- We can also make a wreath
especially for you. Many shapes and sizes are available!
- Please call ahead for larger sizes.
- Wholesale wreath pricing is also available.
* Hole Drilling
- for Standstraight Stands
* FREE Tree Shaking
- to remove dead needles
* FREE Assistance in loading and tying down your tree.
* FREE Coloring Book and Candy Cane for the Kids
* FREE Hot Chocolate, Coffee or Hot Tea
* FREE Group Tours available by appointment ONLY
* Disposal Bags, Bailing and Tree Preservative are available
* GIFT SHOP
- Unique assortment of Holiday
Decorations and Gifts for your Christmas Season.
* Visit SANTA
- 1st and 2nd Weekends of December
- Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 4pm
|More of the First Lady of Indiana, Cherry Daniels, making and decorating her wreath at the farm.
Directions to Evans Whispering
Pines, LLC Christmas Tree Farm from Indianapolis, IN
Take exit #13B (Rockville Road (U.S.36W) off I-465 on west side of
Indianapolis. Go west on Rockville Rd (U.S.36), about 13 miles, through
Avon to Danville. Continue west on U.S.36, 3.25 miles west of Danville,
to the Rainbow Apartments on your right. Turn Right on 325W, follow road
1.75 miles, Turn Right onto 400W. Go to 2nd farm on left. Use the second driveway as entrance.